I was a professional singer for 25 years and in my 20's, I traveled around the world performing. In 2004, I found myself in the entertainment capital of the world - Las Vegas, and I finally planted roots. Nine years later as a single mom and ready for a new challenge, I embarked upon a career in Real Estate and never looked back. In my Real Estate career, I am fortunate to bring all my passions into my work and embody our team's mission statement: To positively influence the growth and quality of life of our families, community, and clients. I am committed to bringing that same passion to help you realize your Real Estate goals.
In my free time, I enjoy giving back to the growing community of Las Vegas and Henderson and I love to support other small businesses such as mine.
I love hiking with my boys, yoga, and enjoying the fine dining experiences available in the area. I'm always happy to share a recommendation for a great restaurant, hiking trail or to make an introduction to one of our trusted vendor partners.
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Certifications & Achievements:
Top 25 Women in Real Estate in 2019 & 2021
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Equal Opportunity Housing
- MVHS - Military & Veteran Housing Specialist
- CNHS - Certified New Home Specialist
- CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- RESA-CSA - Real Estate Staging Association Certified Staging Advocate
Call today for your free consultation 702.308.7627